Top Five Tips for Finding your Soul
1) Have faith, believe, know in your heart that there is more to your life than canned goods and beauty regimes. Possibility is infinite, so ask for a sign from your angels, guides or beloved deceased grandma. When the sign comes, believe it.
2) Choose to see beyond the externals. Drop reliance on ‘products’ to define you and start to get to know who you truly are. Read more, explore your world, talk deeply with friends about what is in your heart – not your handbag.
3) Follow your intuition. Nothing is more powerful. Listen to your own gut instinct and see as your powerful personal wisdom transforms your life.
4) Trust that all things happen for a reason – even the bad things. Everything is sent to test us and if we choose to go along for the ride, then all things can only make us stronger and more beautiful on the inside.
5) Embrace your mistakes, forgive yourself. Whilst you are at it, forgive others too. Release the past and start anew every single day. Allow life to flow through you unencumbered by what happened last week or ten years ago. Be you, right now.
Read more at TheConversation.tv
22 Notes/ Hide
- mays-morrison likes this
- oneandonlysummertime likes this
- truthbespoken likes this
- musha-booom likes this
- daneemiller likes this
- cavalrygo reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda
- juliancasabaka likes this
- masturqueef likes this
- redhead9au reblogged this from becomingmeka
- lauramilove reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda
- becomingmeka reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda and added:
- lifequotesnstuff reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda
- ceeissquared likes this
- marilyn-asiam reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda
- hanaabusamah likes this
- processandprose likes this
- annaeliz likes this
- namastetoyoutoo reblogged this from theconversationwithamanda
- theconversationwithamanda posted this